RiskMine’s risk data aggregation and reporting allows every risk exposure within a firm to be made available via interactive access. The data can be replicated globally, allowing efficient, accurate and consistent risk reporting wherever end users are located. Dashboards provide interactive and “at a glance” overview of firm-wide risk.
users by providing instant access to the vast array of firm-wide risk exposures.
handling of errors and failures from upstream systems and invalid input means data flow is continuous.
and CONSISTENCY driven by using canonical reference data and reconciliation for completeness of reports.
across risk calculations for both internal and regulatory reporting, maintaining audit trails and data paths.
for any new reporting requirements and changes to existing reports.
approach ensures that risk reporting keeps in step with the business requirements.
Risk Reporting with In-memory Cubes
Risk data computed, collected and enriched by RiskMine is provided to end users for risk reporting via in-memory multidimensional cubes. Risk reporting and interactive analysis can be done via familiar Excel pivot tables, which provides users with native drag-and-drop abilities to answer ad-hoc risk questions instantaneously.
Users can use Excel or other reporting tools such as Microsoft Power BI or Reporting Services, Pyramid Analytics, Tableau or QlikView to create interactive high-level dashboards or perform in-depth analysis right down to the most granular level. The OLAP cubes are designed to store as much history as required by the business, with data and dimensions that deliver the analysis needed.
Slice, Dice and Drill-into
- Firm-wide risk exposures, all in one place for risk reporting
- Consistent interface to all market, credit and counterparty risk exposures
- Slice and dice by as many dimensions as needed and build risk dashboards
- Drill-in to pin-point the drivers of risk with interactive risk reports
- Fully automated data pipeline removes all manual data work for Risk Managers
- Simple and familiar Excel pivot-table interface or BI tools