- Risk Management, Risk Control, Risk IT
- Market & Credit Risk
- Improved data management
- Risk aggregation and interactive analysis
- Improved risk reporting
- Project management and advisory for reporting architecture
- On-premises reporting PoC in under 2 weeks
- Business analysis and requirements specification
- Lower cost compared to in-house build
- More transparency for Risk Managers when answering questions
- Risk Managers have more data available for dynamic and ad-hoc analysis
- Improved data quality through automation
Use Case Details
This investment bank had multiple sources of risk output being used in a traditional relational database.
Percentile was asked to advise on improved risk data management and showcase the benefits of in-memory aggregation and multi-dimensional cubes.
RiskMine Core was used to automate collection and data management.
RiskMine Cube’s built-in data models provided aggregation and reporting of:
- Market and Credit Risk sensitivities
- Dynamic VaR aggregation from precomputed P&L vectors
- Ease of reporting in Excel and integration with the bank’s chosen BI tool.
- Scalable data handling and automated cube management
Following a successful proof of concept, Percentile’s team provided the technical expertise and specifications for the development of improved database models to prepare the bank for large scale deployment of multi-dimensional cubes.